Appearances on Travel Channel, Lifetime, A&E, Syfi, & ETV Pirate Tours - Ghost Tours - History Tours - Children's Tours - Tavern Tours - Event Entertainment - Educational Programs
Join Charleston’s most photographed guides & their parrots on a walk through the city’s Golden Age of Piracy during our daytime tours. Join us in the evening for a Ghost & Pirate Tour or Tavern Tour. We also offer the Children’s Treasure Hunt Tour and a Daytime Ghost Tour.
In addition to our regularly scheduled tours, we can customize group and private tours covering any aspect of Charleston history for groups from 2 to 200.
Need entertainment at your venue? We provide entertaining storytelling sessions and lectures. From corporate dinners & community events to museums and schools, Eric has entertained thousands across the southeast with his dynamic presentations. We can also customize our Children’s Treasure Hunt for your location.
- Why did Blackbeard blockade the Charleston harbor?
- Was Blackbeard really born in the Charleston area?
- What did the notorious Anne Bonny do to her father's plantation before running away from Charleston to be a pirate?
- Why did the Gentleman Pirate, Stede Bonnet, don a dress?
- Why did Anne Bonny & Mary Read dress as men?
- What was Calico Jack's connection to Charleston?
- Which pirates danced the hempen jig in White Point Gardens?
These are just a few of the questions that we'll answer as we tell tales of historic Charleston, leading you to the hangouts, "haunts," and final resting places of pirates, who made Charleston one of their ports-o-call during “Golden Age of Piracy” (1690-1730).