If a tour time that you want is not available, please call 843-442-7299.
We will do our best to accommodate your and add a tour for you if possible.
Charleston Pirate Tours
Tour & Ticket Policy
- Tours run rain or shine. Should hazardous weather force the cancellation of a tour, you may reschedule your tour (based on availability). If you cannot reschedule, we will refund your purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you may reschedule (based on availability) with 24 hours notice.
- The tour route is in public areas over which we have no control. Charleston Pirate Tours is not responsible and cannot be held liable for behavior of the public, other tour patrons, or any accidents during the tour.
- Children are more than welcome! Tickets for children under 4 are free, but they still need a ticket, so please make sure you include free tickets for the young ones on your order.
- This is a walking tour, so please dress accordingly. During warm weather, we suggest you bring water.
- Speaking of water... there are no public restrooms along the route, so we suggest you "powder your nose before the tour. There are public restrooms in the parking garage across the street from the Powder Magazine. These restrooms are surprising well-maintained by the city.
- The health & well-being of Captain Bob and Doozer are priorities for us, so please understand that we cannot guarantee their appearance on every tour. They do not tour at night or in extreme temperatures. Also, we do not force them to tour. As with animals in other animal interaction programs, at times, they just do not want to participate. Please keep this in mind, as we do not offer refunds if Captain Bob cannot participate in your scheduled tour.